Friday, August 10, 2007

Cute picture of Bray :)

(click to enlarge)
Hey I scrapped....bwhaaaaaa....well not really, lol. But hey for ME, it's alot, lol. Shabby Princess has been giving away these adorable desktops from her blog lately. Her FAB CTM's (Yall should see this CT page btw. She used some of my stuff and I'm JEALOUS it's SO darn cute!) create these and I just love them. At first I'm like ehh.. cute but I don't need that. But NOW that I actually use them, I just LOVE to open my laptop every day only to see my little boy smiling back at me :). GOSH I can not BELIEVE he will be THREE tomorrow! SO sad :((.


So here is a cute little picture of my baby for you to stare at while I finish making something, lol. I used Lauren Barden's Color Sepia action on the photos. Braden's eyes are actually blue, not brown, he even looks quite tan too doesn't he? rofl, well don't let that fool you cause it's been WAYYYY to hot to go out lately. And he is SOOOOO...SLEEPY which are why his eyes are half closed, lol. It was like 1am or something CRAZY. We had so much fun that day and he was in that TOO TIRED mode and TOTALLY fighting it. Btw, he is REALLY into to fieshin as he says. So at the moment he was making due with a bowl of water the he piled some toy fish and trucks of course into, heeeheee...SO CUTE!


Hide and Seek----I'm SORRY, I'm SORRY..I of course decided to play around and make the Hide and Seek winners announcement all cool. NOW....I decided to make this little mini kit for all of you that played along :). So don't be TOOO MAD, k. I am going to go finish it up and come back to post. I have NOOOOOOOOO... IDEA when that will be. I am REALLY liking the stuff and want to make a full kit but I'm trying to hold back sorta just b/c I know you all want to know who won. So, see ya when I see ya, lol...it WILL be before midnight though, PROMISE!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Christina, he is adorable, and he looks JUST LIKE YOU!

Michelle Filo said...

what a gorgeous gorgeous little boy you have!!!!
ah Christina, take your time!!! it PAYS to be a fan ;) remember? ;)
we love ya :)

lukasmummy said...

OMG he is adorable, I haven't seen pictures of your little one before. (((hugs))) Crystal xxx

Anonymous said...

way past midnight, but no winners

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing the cute photos of Bray! I hope today is a wonderful birthday!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Awww, such a cute picture! Happy birthday to Braden! Hope y'all have a great weekend :)

kinderkim

trinad said...

OMG Christina... Your little guy is soooooo cute. Awww... he looks like his MOMMA. Handsome guy!!! Just wanted to say "Hello" and hope your little guy has a wonderful 3rd Birthday!

Mara said...

Happy birthday to your cutie!!

kristin said...

I just started using the desktops, too. It is fun to see what you've done with it...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

hmmm almost 24 hours past when this announcement was "Promised"...what happened??

AnnieP said...

I hope Bray had a great birthday. I still haven't received my GC. :(