Thursday, August 23, 2007

Grab Bag Time!!!


Hey you all, first off, OMG has it been 10 DAYSSSS since I last blogged??? WOW! WOW! WOW! Time REALLLLLLY flies you know?? Well I am SURE sorry, I guess I'll be LUCKY if I even have any readers left huh?? SORRY :(. I did take a few days off and then I have been catching up on emails. So you will definitely be hearing from me more now. Well actually we are leaving to go out of town for the weekend. But, if they have Internet, I'll be around, if not, I'll be back soon! :)
So GUESS WHAT??? I made you a Grab Bag! CR Style of course, hehehe! I say that just because of the way I previewed it. Kinda cool, huh? Well I thought so, lol. You know I find NO FUN in copying other people so I had to do something different of course! So check this out, DON'T MISS THIS THING, k! Yall KNOW, I don't EVER tell you that you MUST buy something but this thing, YOU MUST, lol. It's GREAT, it's AWESOME and it's packed full of goodies! You'll EVEN get something from Bray (my son), haha.(hint hint if yall have been seeing them around)! But that's just one small part of what's in this :). I'll shut up now so you can get over there and GRAB IT!!! lol I am also half way done with a WHOLE LOTTA new stuff, so keep watchin!! I REALLLLLLLY wanted to get some up today but NO WAY now, cause Steve is already yelling at me to GO, rofl!
I WILL be checking for emergency emails here right before I go, otherwise, I will catch you when I get back :) Actually, I'm taking the computer so if they have internet I'll keep an eye on them :). We are going to stay in some lake houses with the EXTENDED family in Austin. Sounds really fun, I'm kinda excited. Mostly looking forward to just relaxing with the familty!! I will probably do lots of crafty things too, lol. NO, I can't stop, REALLY!! So bye for now, have fun with your STUFFS, lol, and I'll see ya soon.
Oh and btw, the EXCITING NEWS...we are going to start a CRD Team Challenge Blog!!! YAYYYYYYY, I know. I have received MORE emails than I care to mention, heehee...asking when our next challenge will be because you got SO inspired with the last few. So were gonna do it! We are actually THRILLED to do it and I have the COOLEST first challenge in mind already, rofl! Yea, NO WORRIES, my mind runs 90 to nothing with ideas so I think I have 20 of the MOST fun ones in mind ALREADY, lol. The SCARRRRY thing is I feel like I have also somehow got lucky enough to have JUST as CREATIVE and UNIQUE team members with even BETTER ideas too!! So this will be a blast, you know we will load you up with cool free stuff too. I don't really like doing many of the you gotta buy this to play, not fair to the BROKE FOLK, ya know, bwhaaaaaa!! I been there, TRUST ME, I KNOW!!! lol...So more about this later, I REALLY don't know WHEN we can get this rolling because I have the BUSIEST months coming up :(. But we will FRIGURE it out!! :)
Happy Thursday! Have a FABULOUS weekend! :) Talk to you all SOON!
Oh and I REALLY HOPE you like what's in the Bag!! :)
OHHH and there are a few new products in the Shoppe too, I almost forgot! I'll post pics next time, gotta GO NOWWW according to dh, lmbo! Dirty Notes though...CHECK THOSEEEE OUT!! And Hide and Seek Mini Kit, if you didn't get it from the challenge, it's GRUNGY GREATNESS!! BYE!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your stuff just bought all your new stuff:D:D..but the hide and seek filesays it is damaged:(:(....okay i sent an email to the store but just wanted to say thanks formaking awesome kits and i hope the filecnabe fixed:D:D

lovemyfonts said...

Ohhh gooodie!!!!! I was just wishing you'd do a grab bag!!!! My dreams have come true lol! Can't wait to grab it!

denali said...

**WOOOHOOO**!!!! I *knew* you wouldn't let us down - we've been needing a CRD fix! *LOL* I've been watching your blog and your shop like a hawk, SO eager to get my hands on Bray's Mess! So, GO, have FUN, and we'll be having a blast with your new stuff while you're gone (I'm downloading right NOW :D) Thank you for being so wonderfully AWESOME!

denali said...

Uh-oh, looks like word is getting out fast: the DL has slowed waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down. Good for you! (and I suppose good for me, since I'm supposed to be working *LOL*)

Michelle Filo said...

hehe I love reading your blog, even more when you are in a hurry ;) goin got wait till the weekend to do my shopping! hope you have loads of fun!

Mara said...

Aahh Christina, of course you have readers, I was here every day, and when I found you new posting, I had to cook dinner and bring children to bed, ohh, I had to wait another 1 1/2 h to buy your grab bag, but now I will, dirty notes is fantastic as well, but one step after another.
Yes, come on do the challenges, but not every day :-), I couldn´t manage housework anymore then.
have some fabolous days with your family.

kiwicpk@hotmail.com said...

Yeah your back, missed you over the last 10 days!!!!...hehehe have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

You made me too courious, so I just had to buy your grab-bag. LOL. Downloading right now. Can't wait to unzip it :) LOVE your design!!
Have a great weekend with your family.
~ Gro ~

Gurl On The Sun said...

You just might want to check out this thread at DST: http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=74265

There are quite a few people unhappy with the Grab Bag, myself being one of them. Not only was I disappointed with my purchase and seriously unhappy with some of the items in it, I went back to your store, dispite my unsatisfactory previous purchase, to make another purchase only to discover that the gift certificate code wouldn't work. I did send an email regarding that and am waiting for a response (I DO NOT Expect one IMMEDIATELY so no one who reads this (Major Fans!) needs to jump on me...I was just pointing it out.). I was feeling like maybe it was just me who was disappointed in the box, but it seems that I am not alone. Sad too because I really do love your stuff and have shopped at your store on many occassions. Just my two cents.

Laurie said...

Hey Christina! You are too funny girl! Just a yippn' away while the hubby is pulln' at your arm! (Sounds familiar!!!)

Well, I just couldn't pass up your Grab Bag cuz I know it will be packed with tons of unique and all grunged-up! Thanx girl!

And have a great weekend getaway! :)

Digidreamgirl said...

Thanks so much for the Grab Bag Christina it just rocks!!!!

Have a great weekend away with the family.

PsychMajorMama said...

"Not fair to the BROKE FOLK" ROTFLMBO!!! OMG this was too funny. I am currently not a broke folk but I too have been there done that, this made me smile! BTW I am a full time senior in college with two kids ages 6 and 4, and my 6 year old has high functioning Autism, so TRUST ME everyone understands how busy family life is! Don't sweat it!

Heather said...

I just want to say that I love your grab bag. I thought the bonuses were great too. It will give me a chance to try something new, that I have been meaning to try. The first two downloads were worth the $3 alone.