Monday, August 13, 2007

Hide and Seek Winners!

Okayyyy....Drumroll Please..........all 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners layouts are clickable so you can congratulate them if you want. Congrats ladies, these are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!







Here are ALL of our entries for the challenge....(click to enlarge so you can actually SEE, lol). I decided to give our 3 runners up a $10 Gift Card to the Shoppe too !!! :) I also made you ALL a little kit just for entering. Hopefully you'll like it! It includes the stuff you see here in these previews and a LOT more! There are actualy 6 papers, not 5 like it says in the preview too. The links to each layout are below in a previous post, if you want to see these fabulous layouts up close.
Thanks again to you all. These layouts were SERIOUSLY just SO AMAZING. Maybe I really like them SOOOOO.... MUCH because they are just LOADED up and I love that!!! Congrats to you all!! I will get your gift cards and kits out to you in the morning. :)
Well we had an action packed weekend of fun with Bray. It was his 3rd birthday this past Saturday. I'll try to go through some of these pictures and show them to you tomorrow. I have a freebie for ya anyways.
I'll go for now, I'm really trying to finish up some things to put in the Shoppe. It's been pretty busy with emails lately but hopefully I'll have some in tomorrow. I am also VERY HAPPILY creating for a SERIOUSLY HUUUUGE Digi Scrap event coming up!! My deadline is in two days and I haven't even started :(...BAD huh?? I'm not really worried though, yall know me and I'll just stay up around the clock if I have to, rofl!! Also, BIG, FUN, HUGE, SUPER HAWT news that I will share with you tomorrow too. It's about CRD :)....Gosh what else?? I really have SOOOOO MUCH to tell you all. SO MANY EXCITING things have been happening for me lately, I just feel SO SUPER BLESSED, really! I have been waiting to say anything because I'm not sure what I can say and what I can't. But TRUST ME, I'll tell you all as SOON as I am able to. So stick around and you KNOW you will WELL taken care of and appreciated by me FOR SURE!!! :)
EDITED TO ADD: Since my computer broke I wasn't ever able to finish getting the gift cards out to you all that responded to Natalie a few days after she PM'ed you. I was caught up with all that responded right away, I think. I lack about 10 that will go out to you tomorrow along with all these new ones here :). Thank you so much for your patience!!!

18 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woowwwww! Thank you so much Christina! My husband and daughter are laughing at me because I'm so excited. :) The mini kit is wonderful.. Christina, you are unbelievably generous!
Congrats to Michelle, dypecek, and the runners up!
I'm glad that Braden had a fun birthday! Three is such a fun age.
I'm looking forward to hearing your news... :)
Thanks again!
Jen

Michelle Filo said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I wish there was an adult around for me to ... wait... no, it is best there is no one but the kids to see me jumping in front of the computer like a crazy person :) thank you so much Christina and your wonderful team! there were some really cool layouts and I cant believe mine was selected :) such a great recognition, THANK YOU!!!!

Michelle Filo said...

ok, now that I am breathing better....
Christina, that little kit is looking great! cant wait to play with it! the buttons are soooooo cool :) and I LOVE the word art, I already know which pictures deserve it :)
again, I am amazed by your generosity! and a gifit card for all partticipants? that is amazing! once again, thank you!

kiwicpk said...

way to go everyone....your pages are all fantastic!!!! well done :-)

kiwicpk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rona said...

Congratulations to the winners! And I can't wait what news you have up your sleeve!!!

Puck said...

Just gorgeous!!!! great selections and congrats to the winners!!!!

I can't wait for news :))

Mabel

Sondie said...

Wow! I love ALL those layouts! I so wanna scraplift! Heck....I'd just like the QP's of 'em! LOL! I didn't have time to get an lo in for the Hide 'n Seek challenge...but will the mini kit be up for purchase in the store soon? I love it!

P.S. Your little man is SO cute! Love all those long curls!

JenBreeze said...

Thanks so much, Christina!! You guys really did have a difficult time. I'm thrilled to be a runner up, because there were so many other amazing ones!! Thank you, and congrats to Jennifer, Michelle and dypecek!!

Mara said...

Hi Christina, I could not participate the hide and seek, my family would have killed me (no time).
But let tell all participants: great layouts and your kit for them is wonderful as well.
I am waiting to tomorrow, some news of you? I love your news.
See you

DigiSchmidtDesigns said...

Congrats to the winners! Very cool! Love the new mini kit Christina....will it be available for sale to those who could not participate? I can't wait to hear the news.....how exciting!

Khristy

Jeannie said...

Congratulations ladies!
Happy belated birthday to Bray :)

jenn7 said...

Love that mini kit, hope it's going to go up for sale too! (hint hint LOL) Happy belated birthday to Bray, we celebrated my daughter's 6th birthday Saturday too! (her's was today though)

Mara said...

He Christina, where are the news?????
Day ends in some minutes here and no news. how could I sleep now?Give you 5 minutes more hehe

Mandy said...

Hi Christina, Just wanted to say thanks for the Purty Buttons - it was such a fun surprise in my email box! You are the coolest!

AnnieP said...

Just wanted to say thank you. I got my GC and am so excited. Man, I wish I would have finished my Hide & Seek Layout. I love that little mini kit. Is there any way it's going to be available for us to purchase in the future? Hugs, Annie

Mara said...

hehe, just wanted to let you know, that I am waiting patiently for news....

Lilia Mendonça said...

Each Lo prettier than the other.