Thursday, September 6, 2007

OHHHH LORDY....YOUR EMAILS NOT BEING ANSWERED!!!!

OMG, I could just CROAK, lol. Well we know that it is no secret that this gal is a popular one on an un-mentioned blog. I don't read that thing because the day I did, my attitude about EVERYTHING was HORRIBLE! I also have enough fans and customers such as you gals that watch it for me, hehee. Yall pretty much keep me in the loop and it is MUCH appreciated.

So to the point, sorry...the thing that was REALLY sitting with me WRONG is the ones saying they weren't receiving EMAIL responses!!! Reason is, I STAY on top of these NO MATTER what! I mean COME on WHY wouldn't I, kwim? SO guess what?? It just hit me TODAY...REMEMBER that emergency email addy, christinareneedesigns@yahoo.com, that was set up while I went on vacation??? UMMM YEA....well YIKESS, I just found 26 emails in there :( !!! I could DIEE!! I just STRIVE to ALWAYS answer yalls emails and I am SO mad at myself for that!!! So FORGIVE me, PLEASE!! I am FREAKING out about it right now, lol. I just want to answer them all RIGHT NOW at once, lol. I have 3 CT's helping so we can knoock those out!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................SORRRRRRRYYYY!!!

10 comments:

Mara said...

hehe, if you do not mind, I have an unanswered email as well at your store :-) but I still love you and will stay the biggest fan!
I guess, I have to write it again, I will, before you start the next big megakit.
By the way, it is wonderful

Jenni said...

Me too! :) I left you one at christina@christinareneedesigns.com about the Songbirg Ave RAK. I know you're busy girl!!! :) I'm not going anywhere :) Jenni

Jeannie said...

Hey thank you for your response! I appreciate it.
Get some rest! :)

Jenni said...

I'm a dork, forgot my e-mail...sportay24@aol.com

Thanks Christina!! :)

Julie said...

Girl you are only human.... and are going to forget and miss a few emails here and there.. People just need to get their panties out of a twist.... Holly cow you have been non-stop emails its a miracle you can even create anything with all the emails...

Keep it up darling... the loyal ones will understand and still be here.

HUGS

Christina Renee said...

Thanks yall!! I do still lack a few only because my son had a "MELTDOWN" day yesterday :(. He's still sleeping now, which I'm glad to see. He REALLY needed it.

Julie, you are a SWEETIE!! Thank you! You now, I DO believe that, I really DO, so than you!! :)

Hugs to you all!! :)

dodo said...

you are smart not to read lower yourself to the point of reading the crap on that blog you have better and more useful things to do like make us more STUFF !!!!
hehehe!!! that is what CT> are for picking up the slack. as for the emails OH WELL life happens and we all goof up sometimes so don't beat yourself up over it.
dodo

Rona said...

Just a short note to let you know that I emailed you (including an email at the store) regarding the Exotic Adventure kit---I think the zip with the origami and ribbons by Emily Merritt weren't uploaded to the store server. Those are the only ones I'm missing :)

Thank you!

Maria said...

You know what? I've only been a customer and fan for a very short time, but I say, people need to RELAX. EGADS an email isn't going to kill anyone if its not answered in 30 seconds and people need to realize that we all do the best we can. You rock no matter what.

kiwicpk said...

dito here!!!! you rock indeed and thanks for the reply.... :-) your a champ as always. keep up the fantastic work.