Monday, September 3, 2007

Okay no heart attacks please!!!


Haha, you like my title?? Well dont pass out cause I'm here, lol...I know I have TOTALLY sucked lately! Well let me assure you, it's because I'm killin myself over here again, lol. NO play or REST, that's for darn sure!! :) You now what it is?? I think I just WAY overbooked myself. I mean I just LOVE to do collabs SO MUCH that I commit SO often. Yet between doing those and playing catch up (YES, STILL :( ) with all the challenges, gift cards, etc. I can't seem to get anything new in the Shoppe... I mean OMG, really, it's starting to actually IRRITATE me, you know?? Nothing to do with ANYONE, it's ME! I dunno, I basically feel like I am working 24 hours a day but not REALLY seeing A HUGE got'er done list. Do you ever feel like that?? Like you are RUNNING 1000 miles and hour, yet going freaking NO WHERE?? (BESIDES in a dream, hahaha. )

Anyways, PLAN is (yes, PLAN that I am going to TRY my DARNDEST to do) is to TRY to get these products only needing previews uploaded THIS week. I really DO have some cool stuff and it was SUPPOSED to be for today when we release the collab. But I couldn't STOP myself from creating for this kit and these girls on my CT. Yall SERIOUSLY MUST go look at their layouts...............OH................MY...............GOSH!! You know how sometimes when you get SO EXCITED you are shaking?? (Or is that just another weird trait of mine, rofl!) Anyhow, I was PRACTICALLY jumping up and down with excitement when I saw these lo's. Oh and btw, I am talking about a collaboaration kit, "Exotic Adventure", that will be released today :). This is what I was coming to tell you too...we are still shooting for today! Now it may be later this evening but I am working REAL hard to hurry! There is 4 of us and one is with out towners for the past three days, one has a day job TOO and one is prego, lol. So I am doing my best with all I have left to do. I will come post here when it's up and tell you about the storewide sale I'm havin :). Stay Tuned.....thanks for stickin around with this busy, NO bloggin gal :).


Wanna a sneak peak?? Above are just my elements for the kit! I told you I couldn't stop, lollol...

12 comments:

pam i said...

Hello,. I am new to your blog and your design store. I love that giraffe. He reminds me of a very special stuffed one my daughter used to carry around.
Pam

Laura said...

So Cool Christina! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Darleen said...

Sure hope you can issue my credit for the duplicate purchase for which I showed proof. It's been a week and I'm still waiting!! Losing patience!

Aleisha said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit. I cant wait to see it all finished. My sons are obsessed with animals and they will go crazy when they see this. Keep up the great work. =o)

AnnieP said...

Oh this is gonna be a cute kit. Can't wait to see the entire thing.

Christina Renee said...

Sure hope you can issue my credit for the duplicate purchase for which I showed proof. It's been a week and I'm still waiting!! Losing patience!

I just did it, SORRY!

kiwicpk said...

wow great!!!!! cant wait to get this, just right for our trip the the safari park in the UK ive yet to scrapbook, so just perfect.

Mara said...

staying tuned, always staying tuned, love to here from you, love to see your work, go on
greetings from me
I love your new kit :-)

dodo said...

just love this it is so adorable would make great pages with my grandsons they love animals
dodo

denali said...

Nope, the warning didn't help, I am totally having hissy fits here! *LOL* I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO STOKED! Can't WAIT to get my grubby little paws on the collab kit. Daaaaaaaaang, how the heck am I supposed to sleep when there is Christina Renee grungy goodness out there waiting?! :D Yipppeeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fabulous! I'll be waiting with baited breath. Thanks for all the hard work!

Julie said...

OMG where was this kit a week or so ago when I was scrapping zoo pictures??? I guess I will be having to get this here soon and making another trip to the zoo just to be able to scrap with this most adorable kit ever.... YOU ROCK GIRL...